- Jason Witten
- By the way, the play where Witten ran down the field without a helmet... against the Eagles... , he didn't simply "lose" his helmet, or his helmet didn't just "come off", He took a full speed blow to the head by one defender, and a second defender basically close-lines him and rips his helmet off his head. His toughness is not just from the fact he ran down the field without a helmet, but that he received both of those hits and not only stays on his feet, but takes off down the field towards the goal line.
- Political Rant #1 2018
- You do know that "Special Interest Groups" and "Lobbyists" are also called "Advocacy Groups", and they don't just include the NRA, big tobacco, big oil, big pharma, etc. They include the causes you support too.
American Heart Assn
Susan G Komen For The Cure
No Kid Hungry
March of Dimes
Habitat for Humanity
- Friday night Christmas schedule
Chili cheese dog
Play drums with Lisa
Watch the Grinch
- First day of vacation
Woke up at 11:30 am
Worked on New song
Went for a run
Worked on New song
Watched Trailer Park Boys
Played guitar while watching MNF
Pretty good day so far...
- 49th Vibration LP progress
- 99% of the tracks are done. We need to just add a few backup vocals in a few spots and then it's on to mixing and mastering. April is knee deep in Drummathon prep, so it's looking like we will wrap things up after that.
Go check it out. You can help support a great cause.
- More tracks going down
Finishing up the guitar tracks on the first song on the album. Very excited.
- Love DFW. I live here by choice, but Louisiana is a special place with special people.
- Love DFW. I live here by choice, but Louisiana is a special place with special people. Had a great extended weekend. It flew by and so many people I wish I had time to visit with, but so glad I got to see:
Chad Litersky, Mike, Tammy, Luke, Ory, and Thomas Veillon, Doug, Becca, David, and Amanda Duhon, Shane Louviere, Thomas and Martin Branch, Jack and Karen Panczyk, Joey and Cindy Gates, Stephanie Pepper, Randy Guidry, Nicole Amelina Mccrary, etc.
Krewe of Bonaparte Parade, The Best Stop, Don's Seafood, Whiskey River Landing, Popeyes, Pat's Seafood, Daiquiri Depot, La Rumba, Bisbanos, Swankys Po-Boys, Rickey Meche's Donut King, Geno Delafose, LA 31, Arn Mait'n, Double Tree cookies, Rompope de Santa Clara, Makers Mark, etc.
- New tune - Where Do We Go
- Check out my new song:
- Made cracklins
I made some cracklins today. They are a far cry from Don's, Best Stop, Early's, etc., but compared to anything I can get around here (Dallas), they are awesome.