- Dynamic Sender Profile
- Great article: I spent 3 months applying to jobs after a coding bootcamp. Here’s what I learned.
- WordPress and jQuery AJAX … and some PHP
- Using “jQuery” instead of “$” in WordPress
- Background images in Outlook. It ain’t pretty, but it works…sort of
- ExactTarget AMPscript – data extension stuff
- AMPscript – Count records in data extension, show percentages
- Add menu to theme in WordPress
- CSS Font-Size: em vs. px vs. pt vs. percent
- Get absolute path of website using PHP
- WordPress asking for FTP info when trying to install plugins, themes, updates, etc.
- Does image file size in emails effect deliverability?
- Quick Start: GSAP and Adobe Animate CC
- HTML5 banners ad examples – Rising Stars
- HTML5 for Digital Advertising – IAB
- HTML5 banners – Google Doubleclick – DCM
- HTML5 DCM (DoubleClick) banners
- Is object in viewport?
- How To Start Your Own PHP MVC Framework In 4 Steps?
- ExactTarget – Send Classifications
- Why I DON’T hate Dreamweaver
- Introduction to Angular.js in 50 Examples
- HTML5 Canvas for Absolute Beginners
- HTML5 Banner Ads – Greensock.com
- Reaper :: create a MIDI track
- Pulling data from a data extension like a Relational table
- Import data into a data extension using FTP
- Adding possessive apostrophe to names – AMPscript
- Send Email Using SMTP And PHP Mailer
- Email subject lines – how many characters are viewable
- Default Track FX
- Item Notes
- Reaper – Envelopes
- Getting started with Reaper audio
- JQuery Ajax method: POST not working Windows servers
- Adding (subject line) actions to Gmail using Schemas
- Email Dev: Outlook 2007 and padding
- 9 Problems With WordPress You Didn’t Know About (And How to Fix Them)
- How to view your server PHP settings – phpinfo()
- Sending mixed-type messages with PEAR::Mail_Mime
- A Complete Guide to Flexbox
- PHP – read text file and get contents
- PHP – Connect to database
- Web fonts not showing up on your WordPress site?
- Websites With Beautiful Video Headers
- Get you LAN IP
Category Archives: Reaper
MIDI track Go to: Track / Insert virtual instrument on new track Insert / New MIDI item Double-click on new MIDI item to bring up “Piano Roll”. You can select the MIDI itme and click “e” to bring up the … Continue reading
Default Track FX Click on the FX of any track. In the FX window, go to the FX tab. Choose “Save chain as default for new tracks”.
Item Notes You can add notes to an item by right-clicking on an item and choosing “Item settings / Item notes”.
Envelopes You can add an envelope to a track where you will see a horizontal line that represents the volume level. You can move the line up and down to increase and decrease the volume. Right-click on the track and … Continue reading